RESERVATION POLICY FOR ALL TRIPS
- Complete application form and send a 20% non-refundable deposit to hold reservations.
- Full payment due thirty days prior to starting date and is non-refundable.
- Cancellation and refund policy:
Deposit and final payments within 30 days of starting date are non-refundable. Refund of payment (except deposit) is non-refundable.
Refund of payment (except deposit) will be returned only if you fill spot on trip.
No transfer of deposit or trip fee to following year for cancellations.
We advise guests to purchase cancellation and trip travel
insurance if you don't want to assume risk of losing payment due to illness or family emergency.
You can get answers to frequently asked questions and quotes for travel insurance at
iTravelInsured, as well as other other sites.
You can also contact a travel agent for information.
- All rates subject to a 3% outfitter-guide fee and an 8% fee to cover regulatory changes.
- Riders over 200 pounds or who are very heavy for their height need to be approved by the pack station before
they may sign up for a trip.
- Riders cannot weigh over 240 pounds.
- The pack station needs to approve all people who have physical characteristics and disabilities that may pose a safety risk for the participant.
- Cancellation and Refund policy: deposit is non-refundable. Refund of payment (except deposit) will be returned only if you fill spot on trip.
- Advise if you need other arrangements.
- Itineraries subject to change due to unforeseen trail or weather conditions or packees discretion.
- No stock left overnight without a packer.
- No riding double.
Call us TODAY at 760-872-8331 for a quick reponse to your questions.
You can email us, also.
Rock Creek Pack Station provides all of its trips as a permitee of the Inyo National Forest.
All Trail Rides and Packing Schools are subject to an 8% regulatory reservation fee, plus 2% USFS fee.
NOTICE: In accordance with federal law and U.S. Dept of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from
discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington D.C. 20250-9410 or call 202-720-5964.
USDA is an equal opportunity employer.
Last Updated: May 13, 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 Rock Creek Pack Station - All Rights Reserved